Become a Volunteer at the Paris Fairgrounds
Would you like to
– give back to the Community in which you live?
– make a difference in someone’s life?
– have an opportunity to develop skills for your career path?
– earn volunteer hours towards your high school diploma?
– share your knowledge and experience with others?
– challenging and rewarding
Regardless of your reasons for wanting to volunteer, the Paris Agricultural Society offers opportunities that are challenging and rewarding. Giving a few hours of your time can make a difference:
– make sandwiches for our hundreds of volunteers on the grounds each day
– drive an 8 seat golf cart around the grounds shuttling visitors with mobility concerns
– deliver water to our parking lot volunteers in the heat of the day
– be one of the first to greet visitors with a friendly smile at our gates, on our people mover wagon or respond to questions in the Information Booth
– serve a Home-cooked dinner to hundreds of hungry fairgoers
– get physical by moving gates, delivering tents and tables to entertainment areas or work with the Safety Committee patrolling the grounds
The success of the Paris Fair is largely attributable to our dedicated and hardworking group of volunteers who give so willingly of their time and knowledge. Profits from the Fair are used to offer rental discounts to Non Profit Groups who otherwise would not be able to provide valuable services and programs to our Community.
If you would like to join our team, please email volunteer@parisfairgrounds.
Please download the volunteer application form by clicking the Volunteer Form