PARIS FAIR AUGUST 29th – SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2019
FREE GATE ADMISSION DEALS
1. Free Gate Admission on Wednesday to enjoy Toonie Night on the midway (buildings, displays and shows are closed).
2. One day Free Gate Admission is given to each exhibitor upon registration.
3. Free Gate Admission for a support person assisting a guest with special needs.
4. Gate Admission is FREE for kids 5 years and under.
5. Parking is FREE.
DOWN ON THE FARM
6. Come see exotic animals at the Survival of the Slowest in the Curling Club.
7. Watch Farmer Joyce milk a cow at the Ag Awareness area.
8. Heavy Horse show at the Grandstand – Monday.
9. Surprise – the rabbits can be found in the Poultry Building!
10. Don’t be bashful, check out the Sheep Shows in the Sheep Ring – Monday.
11. Color the farm mural in the Ag Awareness area.
12. Say hello to the piglets and their Mama sow in the Ag Awareness Building.
13. 4-H club exhibits in the Curling Building.
14. Kids can giggle while they watch the Goat Show Saturday.
15. See the baby chicks in the Market Building.
16. Get up close to farm tractors and implements displayed by our Supporting Partners.
17. Oooh and aaah at the baby animals in the Fair Farm area in the Market Building.
18. See 4-H members from all corners of the County compete Friday, Saturday and Monday.
19. The experts are ready and waiting to teach you about bees, beeswax, honey and beekeeping in the Market Building.
20. Watch the English Horse & Pony Show at the Valley Rings on Saturday.
21. Travel back in time to watch the Heavy Horse Show on Monday.
22. See the display of fruits and vegetables locally grown.
23. Play a trivia game and watch videos about Ontario grains in the Grain Discovery Trailer.
24. Watch old skills put in practice by the South Western Ontario Draft Horse Club on Sunday.
25. Collect recipes and valuable tips on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle from the displays in the Ag Awareness Building.
26. Find a seat in the Grandstand and enjoy the Light Horse Show on Saturday.
27. Make it a family event at the Baby Shows on Monday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
28. Want to judge a competition? Head over to the Agriplex and vote for the People’s Choice Award in the Photography Contest.
29. Set your eyes on something sweet in the Junior Baking Department.
30. Support the 2018 Brant United Way Campaign by cheering on teams in a truck pull on Sunday.
31. Calling all fair goers under age 18 – be sure to stop by the Junior Department in the Agriplex – maybe you will recognize the work of a friend.
32. Have you ever seen a Jersey or Ayreshire Show? The judging for this dairy cattle show is slated for Monday.
33. Get a warm fuzzy feeling when you see the Preemie Blankets made for our special Community Service Project – Curling Building.
34. Judging can be tough for the Junior Department Writing and Sewing Classes – see who won the ribbons in the Agriplex.
35. View beautiful blossoms and arrangements in the Plants and Flowers Department in the Special Event Building.
36. See which baker won the Special Award for Most Points at the Domestic Science Competition.
37. How do we celebrate our 160th Birthday? Our Junior Exhibitors make Crafts!
38. Competition is tight in the Brant-Wentworth Holstein Show on Thursday night.
39. The judges will be in a jam when they judge the Best Jams and Jellies. See the winners in the Agriplex.
40. See the Ribbon winners in the Clothing Classes in the Curling Building.
41. Check out the winners of the Grain, Corn & Hay classes in the Ag Awareness area.
42. Meet Fairboard Directors at the Official Opening of the Fair on Thursday night.
43. Celebrate the end of summer with the thrill of Demo Derby on Monday night.
44. Are you ready for cowboy action? Cheer on the Cutting Horse Show on Friday.
45. Don’t miss the O.P.P. display of vehicles and equipment used to protect our Community.
46. Shout out at the Monster Truck Show at the Grandstand on Thursday.
47. Feel the beat with Dog House Roses at the Molson Canadian Beer Gardens Friday night.
48. Don’t miss the Little Ray’s Diversity of Living Things Show daily 11:30, 1:30, 3:30 and 5:30.
49. Cheer on the Milot Freestyle Motocross Shows happening daily.
50. Canadian entertainer Andrew Hyatt opens Sunday nights’ concert at 8pm.
51. Video screens at the stage will make you feel centre stage during the feature act – Canaan Smith – at Sunday’s concert.
52. A fan favorite, Tate’s Automotive Night of Destruction Demolition Derby returns Friday night.
53. Enjoy a drink and listen to Jack Demarest at the Molson Canadian Beer Garden Saturday night.
54. Test your skills in the Corn Maze.
55. Watch young equestrians show off their talents at the Youth Horse and Pony Show.
56. The Fair has costume characters strolling the grounds, ready to pose with you most any time.
57. Catch a bird’s eye view of the grounds as one of the first 100 riders on the Ferris Wheel opening night and receive a free button.
58. Grab a selfie at one of several decorated straw bales on the grounds.
59. Your toes will start tapping to the sounds of 50’s music by Two of a Kind on Friday in the Exhibition Centre.
60. Visit Kid’s Korner with the little ones.
61. Be mesmerized by the Craze Crew BMX Stunt Team.
62. Watch 4-H members in action during the Open Showcase on Sunday.
63. You’ll be on the edge of your seats watching Saturday’s Demolition Derby.
64. Get a selfie with Freggie the Produce Mascot!
65. Be thrilled and educated at once while watching the White Pine Dancers Saturday in the Exhibition Centre.
66. Meet and greet mascots from favorite shows in the Exhibition Centre Saturday and Sunday at 10am.
67. The Ontario Barrel Racing Association will present face paced performances in the Valley Horse Ring on Sunday and Monday.
68. Take the opportunity to tour inside several camper trailers displayed by Town and Country Sales and Service.
69. Stop by one of our Information Booths on the grounds to get any of your burning Fair questions answered and pick up a schedule for each day.
70. There is plenty of accessible parking.
71. High school students can earn valuable Community Service Hours and meet new friends while volunteering at the Fair.
72. Hop on one of the People Movers and rest your feet.
73. Stay healthy and keep clean at the hand washing stations on the grounds.
74. Take a 5 question survey and receive a gift courtesy of the County of Brant Tourism Department.
75. Three ATM’s are conveniently located on the grounds.
76. Kids under age 18 can enter as many Junior exhibits as they like for no entry fee.
77. Enjoy the convenience of a family quiet room and nursing station in the Special Event Building.
78. Seniors and visitors with mobility concerns can move about the upper grounds on Golf Cart Shuttles courtesy of Queensview Retirement Community.
79. Make sure you get your hand stamped for free same day re-entry.
80. Take a break from the outdoors and relax in the air-conditioned Exhibition Centre.
81. Students can re-connect with friends on the midway after the summer school break.
82. Want a purrrrfect day at the Fair? Pounce on over to see the Pet Show on Friday at 1:00pm.
83. Visit some of our feathered friends at the chicken and duck exhibits, Poultry Barn.
84. Vroom, vroom! Check out the Mike Yarek Dodge vehicle displays.
85. Check out a fan favourite, the sloth, at the Curling Club.
86. Contestants in the Ambassador Competition will impress you with their enthusiasm and accomplishments on Thursday night in the Exhibition Centre.
87. Don’t miss seeing Miss Chomps A Lot, a 3 legged rescue Alligator at the Little Ray’s Exhibit.
88. Take in the beauty and workmanship at the Quilting Displays in the Curling Club.
89. Take part in recycling your aluminum and plastic bottles.
90. Check out unique antiques and collections in the Crafts & Hobbies Section of the Special Event Building.
91. Gaze at the hundreds of beautiful pictures in the Photography competition in the Agriplex.
92. See the talent our youth possess at the Junior and Youth Rise 2 Fame Talent Showcase on Friday.
93. Enjoy the talent of artists in the Art Show including drawing, oil painting, water colors and more.
94. Learn about Tactile, Touch or Fidget Quilts and Blankets made for our community outreach project in the Curling Club.
95. Check out the size of the Beef Cattle! Saturday
96. Reminisce over pictures and articles from days gone by at the Paris Museum display in the Exhibition Centre on Friday.
97. Memories of the Fair will last a life time!
98. Literally feel the earth tremble as the massive Six Horse Hitch Teams pass by the Grandstand on Monday.
99. The Fair Ambassador will stroll through the crowds open to pictures and hand shakes as a welcome to the fun.
100.Smiles and laughs – they are all free and come naturally as soon as you enter the gates
Thank you for joining us as we celebrate 161 Years of Agriculture at the Paris Fair!